Our commitment is to make this website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This website is partially in accordance with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and the lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content listed below may not be accessible due to the following:
There could be some aspects of contrast that do not meet the minimum requirements, with respect to the adjacent colors of the background.
There could be some non-text elements not labeled correctly.
Search engines search automatically without the need to order any action by the user.
There could be some texts in another language that are not correctly labeled.
There could be specific editing code errors on some web page.
There may be office files in PDF or other published formats that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do comply.
PREPARATION OF THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the person in charge of web development.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
• Report any possible breach by this website
• Convey other content access difficulties
• Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website.
You can present:
• Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
• Request for accessible information regarding:
Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4
Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the decision is not agreed, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a claim. Likewise, a claim may be initiated in the event that the period of twenty business days has elapsed without having obtained a response.
The claim can be filed through the Generic Instance of the Electronic Headquarters of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, as well as in the rest of the options included in Law 39/2015, of October 1, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Administrations Public. Claims will be received and processed by the Ministry’s Services Inspection Department.
This portal is designed to be able to change the size of the text and the color, as well as the background of the page through the standard configuration options of the browsers.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers, use the following menus:
• Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
• Opera: View > Zoom
• Safari: View > Make the text larger
• Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
• To change the size of everything on the page:
• Ctrl + + to increase it
• Ctrl + – to decrease it
• Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text
• If what you want is to cancel the style sheet or modify the color of the text, you can consult the page How to Change Text Size or Colors of the WAI, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the size of the text or colors ?